Resources for Child Development and Our Kids' Needs
This collection of curated resources is meant to provide you with the best support and information available. Everything we select is aligned with the Parenting 3.0 framework.
- How does Self-Determination Theory Explain Motivation
- Stanford Psychology Expert: These are the top 3 things kids need - but most parents fail to provide
- Irregular Bedtimes have a Huge Impact on their Behavior, Research Says
- Kids' Video Game Obsession is not really about Video Games, it's about Unmet Psychological Needs
- What Kids Need: Relatedness, Autonomy and Competence (by Jai Flicker)
- The Importance of the Family Table (American College of Pediatricians)